Re: Time travel..

Subject: Re: Time travel..
From: Wilhelm *Rafial* Fitzpatrick (rafial@well.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 01:33:49 MDT

>Hmm.. I'm running the latest MOL on my PowerBook Pismo. I just noticed that
>when running the MacOS clock is running fast.
>Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions?

I haven't seen that, but your post caused me to examine the time in
MacOS versus Linux and I just realized that putting my laptop to
sleep apparently "stops the clock" in MacOS, but not in Linux.
MacOS under MOL apparently has no access to the system clock?

Eric: I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck //////////
Richard: Any software that isn't free sucks ////////// rafial@well.com
Linus: I'm interested in free beer ///// <http://www.3roses.com/> ////