Re: Time travel..

Subject: Re: Time travel..
From: Wilhelm *Rafial* Fitzpatrick (rafial@well.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 09:25:20 MDT

>Hmm.. I'm running the latest MOL on my PowerBook Pismo. I just noticed that
>when running the MacOS clock is running fast.

Further observations on the MOL clock issue. I notice on my TiBook
the rate of clock drift in MOL seems to vary from session to session.
Yesterday and today I had a MOL session that was running at about
twice wall-clock time, and I restarted my MOL session this morning
and it is so far sticking pretty close to real time.

This is with MOL 0.9.60 and a 2.4.10pre8-benh kernel.