Can't run Mol on Titanium, YDL 2.1

Derrik Pates mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 08:05:10 -0700

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 12:04:48PM +0200, Stefan Berndtsson wrote:
> In my case, I'm on an ibook, so it is not enabled in my kernel, and it
> doesn't change anything with either state of 'disable_altivec', and it
> _did_ work, then after a MOL-restart just began krashing. I've tried
> having it rebuild the nvram-file as well.

I'm running it on a 366 MHz FireWire iBook, and it works fine. You _are_
telling MoL that the CPU type is G3, not G4, right? You are using the
latest rsync tree, or how did you acquire the source?

--
Derrik Pates      |   Sysadmin, Douglas School   |    #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net |     District (dsdk12.net)    |    #linuxOS on OPN