mol-0.9.62 available for download

Stefan Jeglinski mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:34:45 -0400

I rsynced penguinppc.org::mol a bit after the announcement, but it
was still at .61. How long typically does it take for the bk tree to
mirror at penguinppc.org?

Also, I'm confused about something: the rsync does not have a
separate directory for the kmods that is a part the rpm or tgz method
of distribution. Can someone explain the difference between the
"main" mol distribution and kmods vis-a-vis the rsync tree? Is
installing kmods analogous to the 'make libimport' step in the build?

And speaking of make libimport, I see that it still points to
zorn.theophys.kth.se, which appears to now be back on line after a
hiatus roughly corresponding to Samuel's absence. Should I be
rsyncing libimport from penguinppc.org, or is zorn.theophys.kth.se
still OK?

Stefan Jeglinski