Missing resource: 'tunconfig_script'

Mårten Segerkvist mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:21:20 +0200 (CEST)

I just compiled and installed 0.9.62 and everything is working just fine
except for the tun interface. I copied both molrc (netdev: tun0 -tun) and
tunconfig (as posted earlier by Samuel) from my previous installation, but
as soon as I 'startmol' I get this in the log:

---> Missing resource: 'tunconfig_script'
Ethernet Interface (port 1) 'tun-<tun0>' @ XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
Ethernet Interface (port 2) 'sheep-<eth0>' @ XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX

And then of course all the regular tun things doesn't work.

Casting a fast glimpse at the source didn't help, so I gave in to some
obvious ideas like

1) Renaming tunconfig to tunconfig_script
2) Reverting /usr/lib/0.9.62 to the same structure as my old packeted
version. I.e. moving bin and modules one step down
(/usr/lib/(bin|modules)). Obviously, this didn't work neither.

I'm just about to replace this new /usr/lib/mol with the old one and see
how that works out; next I'll just roll back the old version.

Ideas, anyone?

Thanks!