Improved X11 driver, testing needed

M?rten Segerkvist mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:26:36 +0200

Works like a charm. The only difference I've noticed so far is that the initial black screen sits there for about one or two seconds before it splashes up with mac blue, which it didn't use to do. Probably due to some framebuffer allocation?
Keyconfig was easy to use and understand, I would however wish for some function to 'reset' the keys to normal. And perhaps 'standard' profiles for english, swedish, klingon etc... Wouldn't it be possible to take use of something similar to the standard X keymapping?