A VERY GOOD DAY TO YOU

DR. OWOYADE ADEDEJI mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 05:51:54 +0200

Dear Sir=2FMadam=2C

 In the past 2 years=2C I have empolyed very diligent bureaucratic means to
divorce U=2ES=2E$34=2C139=2C000=28Thirty Fourty Million=2C One Hundred and Thirty Nine
Thousand U=2ES=2EDollars =29 From the external Affairs operation of the federal
Government of Nigeria -In Angola and the central African Republic=2EMy
strategic position in the Government of my country and my reletionship with
corresponding key officials in the Governments of Angola and the central
Africa Republic has offered me the required intergovernmental transfer
cnnections as well as the know -how that will ensure the success of an
opperation of this scale=2E
 For our safety=2C I have structured the transfer of the U=2ES$34=2C139=2C000 to
conform the highest standard of international banking regulations and
financial laws =2C especialy those satisfying the U=2ES$34=2C139=2C000 as
terrorist-free funds=2E Conversely=2C I require strictly=2C a foreign company
duely registared and verifiable as having conformed to the basic operating
and equity standards in its area of domicile=2C to recieve the U=2ES
$34=2C139=2C000=2E Your role=2C in the above regard=2C will be to act as the
beneficiary of the funds in question=2C as my official potfolio precludes me
from legal association with this money=2E You must however=2C note that this
transfer will be guided by certain express provisions designed to ensure
that your reciept of the above stated sum does not place me at a
disadvantage or undermine my ability to receive my portion of the
U=2ES$34=2C139=2C000=2E
 Firstly=2C the remittance of the money into your norminated account will
be subjuct to a funds remittance clause known as condition precedent=2E That
is=2C crediting of your norminated account with the above stated funds will be
conditional and subject to a post dated credit confirmation date=2E The
postdating will allow my nominee and  adequate time to arrive in your
country to set up the proper fund receipt mechanism for our share of the
U=2ES$34=2C139=2C000=2E
 PS=3A- I will divulge my identity and other pertinent details of this
transfer to you in due course=2E
 Firstly=2C I am constrained  by time in the execution of the above stated
transfer=2C therefore your immediate response in concession to the nature=2C
requirement and conditions for the successful condition of this transfer=2C
will be highly appreciated at which time too=2C i will be more than delighted
to illuminate whatever areas seem unclear to you in the entire process=2E
  Sincerely=2C I await your urgent response=2C
 Best Regards=2C
 Mr=2E Owoyade Adedeji