2.4.19-newpmac not working with latest woody mol-modules-source

Zachery Bir mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 22:22:59 -0400

Hey, all. I just installed Ethan's XFS install of Woody 3.0. I grabbed
the kernel sources and headers from his directory on penguinppc.org and
compiled the mol-modules against it. However, when I run startmol, I get
this:

/lib/modules/2.4.19-newpmac/misc/mol.o
/lib/modules/2.4.19-newpmac/misc/mol.o: kernel-module version mismatch
/lib/modules/2.4.19-newpmac/misc/mol.o was compiled for kernel version 2.4.18
while this kernel is version 2.4.19-newpmac.
  Failed to load the module - try recompiling the MOL kernel
  module. Instructions (and information about common problems)
  are available at <http://www.maconlinux.org>.

So, naturally, I'm a bit confused. Anyone have it running off of Ethan's
build?

Zac