2.4.19-newpmac not working with latest woody mol-modules-source

Ben Stanley mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 12:56:40 +1000

This means that you have to re-build the mol kernel module, as it says.
The mol kernel module is very tightly coupled to the kernel you use. I
use an rpm based system, and I just grab the kernel module rpm and
re-build it whenever I change my working kernel. I'm not sure how you'd
go about it on a debian based system.

Perhaps you should read the FAQ at the web-site listed in the error message.

Ben.