Virtual PC on MOL on radeon Ibook 600

xbill mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:25:53 -0400

I have downloaded and built the latest MOL
on my Linux Mandrake PPC (cooker) distribution
on my ibook 600 with radeon graphics.

My Mac OS 9 image runs great- the apps are
responsive and all of the standard Mac
apps seem to work.

I have Connectix virtual PC 5.0.4 installed on my
native Mac OS 9 image- and it runs Win XP fine.
It does an initial boot in the startup window and then
the window resizes to complete the boot.

When I boot the same Mac OS 9 image under
MOL, the virtual PC screen remains blank and does not
resize and continue to boot.  The video remains
black, and there is no disk activity

I have tried both the console and X versions-
with the same results.

Has anyone been able to get this combination
to work?

thanks,
-bill