Virtual PC on MOL on radeon Ibook 600

Allan Fields mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 19:33:25 -0400

Hmm.. oh yeah.  Well if there is a screen shot maybe it's not impossible!  It
makes me wonder why they said Pandora's box beside it. ;)

bill, email the owner of the screen shot.  Have you tried booting a DOS 6.22
image or Win 9x boot floppy?  Maybe also try making some changes to the
Virtual PC configuration leaning towards the basics.  Maybe if that doesn't
work, you may be able to run Windows inside Virtual PC on Mac OS X.

There has to be a way to do it on Linux though.

Allan