kernel mismatch

Jens Schmalzing mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
06 Dec 2002 16:02:01 +0100

Hi,

S=E9bastien Mengin writes:

> > > I must have done something wrong : mol does not load and returns a
> > > kernel mismatch error : "kernel-module version mismatch
> > > /lib/modules/2.4.18-newpmac/misc/mol.o was compiled for kernel
> > > version 2.4.18 while this kernel is version 2.4.18-newpmac".

I just checked my archives and found that none of the official Debian
packages installs modules into /lib/modules/2.4.18-newpmac.  Please
describe *exactly* what you did to install and configure mol,
including the *complete* output of the commands.  If you think this is
too lengthy for the mailing list, send me a private message.

> What is this signature ?...

A quote from Froid =C9quateur by Enki Bilal.

Regards, Jens.

--=20
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!
Le veux aimeb et mqubib panz je p=E9zqbpbe je djuz tqtaj!