kernel mismatch

Sébastien Mengin mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 17:49:57 +0100

The point is that I am not sure what I have to do to recompile the mol
module for my kernel...

I try recompiling it this morning (the mol module), but without success
: simply because I do not know really how to manage it.

In one word: if you remember/know how to do so, it will be very welcome
;)

Sébastien