Hard disk partitions required for Yellowdog?

Chuck Soper mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:34:09 -0700

I would boot from a Mac OS X 10.1.3 CD (if you have one) then create two
partitions, Mac OS Extended and Unix (both with Mac OS 9 drivers). I think
that this disk utility is much more up-to-date than the one you're using.