i tried to insmod sheep_net.o but got lots of unresolved symbols

Benjamin Racher mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:40:48 -0500 (EST)

Well, I rebuilt the kernel (yaaay, I've never done that before) and the
modules together, looks like they compiled fine against each other. did
the yaboot, ybin thing, reboot, everything looks fine, until i type in my
username and realize that the 's' key now makes a 'v' and the 'p' key now
acts as my delete button. so... i ultimately was unable to determine if
mol works because of this keyboard rearrangement problem. anybody got any
tips, i'm kind of blankly staring at menuconfig trying to figure out what
might work, while this next kernel recompiles.
thanx again - ben