Hello, I'm new to mol and have a question

Percy Zahl mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 4 May 2002 01:10:37 -0600

Hi!

Thanks for the good hint, the modules compiled with the wrong header
files, which were installed by debian in /usr/include/linux|asm... I
fixed it and mol starts up fine with my OS 9.2 in a X box!

But the Alti Vec is still disabled.

Here the cpuinfo of my PBG4:
$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
cpu             : 7410, altivec supported
temperature     : 12 C (uncalibrated)
clock           : 400MHz
revision        : 17.3 (pvr 800c 1103)
bogomips        : 797.90
machine         : PowerBook3,2
motherboard     : PowerBook3,2 MacRISC2 MacRISC Power Macintosh
detected as     : 71 (PowerBook Titanium)
pmac flags      : 00000003
L2 cache        : 1024K unified
memory          : 384MB
pmac-generation : NewWorld

I've an additional question, can I mount a HFS partition with linux
and use it at the same time with mol -- would be handy, but I'm afraid
this will make some trouble... How do you move data "on the fly"?

Thanks again,

Percy

  .^.     my home:  http://www.mines.edu/~pzahl
  /V\     my Project:
 //G\\    Visit Gxsm now! Unlimited and free SPM+ software:
/(xsm)\        ----->  http://gxsm.sf.net  <------
 ^^-^^