mac-on-linux freeze (probably connected to sheep module)

Francois Taiani mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 05 May 2002 15:41:14 +0200

Hi everyone,

I'm using mol 0.9.6x [x={1,2,3}] with a 2.4.18
kernel, and MacOS 9.0.4, and I'm experiencing some deadlock troubles I
don't fully understand:

Now and then MacOS freezes, and the only escape is to brutally force mol
to quit under Linux. This freeze problem seems only to appear after I
used the network interface in MacOS, either by connecting to an
AppleTalk server, or by surfing the web. I'm using the sheep_net module
to access the network with a separate IP address under mol. (I'm not
using the tap device.)

Would anybody have experienced any such thing and could advice me some
start of a solution ?

Thanks in advance

Francois