mac-on-linux freeze (probably connected to sheep module)

Francois Taiani mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 05 May 2002 21:21:04 +0200

Hi Samuel,

thanks for your help! I've just checked, and I was actually using
virtual memory under MacOS. I've just desactivated it as explained in
the Doc/Notes of the sources, and I'give mol directly more mem under
linux through molrc. Let's see if it removes the problem.

Thanks for the great work you did at ibrium.
Cheers

Francois