mac-on-linux freeze (probably connected to sheep module)

Francois Taiani mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 06 May 2002 00:59:35 +0200

I've been working with my new configuration (no virtual memomy in MacOS,
and 150 Mb in molrc), and the freeze problem has disappeared. So it
seems Samuel was right about the problem's cause.

Thanks for the hint.

Francois