mol feedback + question about G4-Altivec support

David Stanaway mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
19 May 2002 00:37:08 -0500

--=-RAi4hThHtyNY0qy2VNQX

On Sun, 2002-05-19 at 00:32, Derrik Pates wrote:

> No. Use Xine and a DVD playback plugin (xine-dvdnav would be a good
> bet). On an Altivec-enabled processor, you should get totally decent DVD
> playback in Linux. You could try vlc or mplayer instead (but I like
> Xine), but they should all work about equally well.

ogle-altivec (Debian package name) works well for me. :)
Although.. I have noot watched much on it (Not even a full film) as we
have a DVD player which is just more convenient to use.

--
David Stanaway

--=-RAi4hThHtyNY0qy2VNQX

--=-RAi4hThHtyNY0qy2VNQX--