mol 0.9.63 and audio extension

frank.sigwalt mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 27 May 2002 21:54:05 +0100

Hi,

I'm using Mol 0.9.63 with YDL 2.1 on a PowerMac 7500 updated G3/450
(crescendo card).
I built mol-kmods from source files ;  I have a kernel 2.4.18-0.a on my
linuxsystem.

Step 1 : add the line sound_driver:   dsp in the molrc file

Step 2 : open the big red Mol icon, and copy the MOL audio extension to
the system folder

Step 3 :  Reboot MOL/MacOS

The startboing sounds work fine but when I will open the sound control
panel (tdb Moniteurs et son), I can't select the MoL_audio driver.

You can find a copy of my desktop at
http://frank.sigwalt.free.fr/root.jpeg

I have download Soundpreferences.sit  from maconlinux.org and move
Soudpreferences (for me Préférences audio while the system MacOS is a
french version) in to the preference folder. I can't select anything....

Any idea ?

Frank.
http://www.ifrance.com/macpower/