Mol and ibook2 problems (keyboard!)

Stefan Boresch mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 10:34:34 +0200

Hi!

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 11:31:30PM +0200, Jamie Maynard wrote:
> Hi, before MOL will work on the iBook range you need to configure the
> keyboard properly using the following command as root:
>
> # startmol --keyconfig
>
> If that doesn't work please e-mail back.

Thanks for the reply! I left the ibook in the office for the weekend,
so I can't play with it further. I have run
startmol --keyconfig

from a console before, but I only went through the first questions
[esc,enter,arrows if I remember right] and then saved the
configuration.  Somewhere in my /var/lib (?) hierarchy, there is a
file resulting from this process.  I am happy to play with keyconfig
further, but I would have assumed that the [enter] key should be
configured by the steps I took; and it is the enter key which I
usually try in the terminal window first and which fails.

Stefan

--
Stefan Boresch
Institute for Theoretical Chemistry and Structural Molecular Biology