debian user, /etc/mol question (have checked the list archives [some])

Jens Schmalzing mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
10 Oct 2002 13:50:42 +0200

Hi,

Ken Clark writes:

> ok, so i have been away from mol awhile. i came back and osx is supported.
> awesome. first problem i had was a mismatch with my kernel modules after
> apt-get upgrading.
>=20
> fixed that. the kernel module matches the mol binary.

What exactly was the problem and how did you fix it?  I am asking
because there are mol-modules packages that are supposed to work with
the kernels included in Debian.  It would be bad if they didn't.

> i had problems with startmol -- got an error about unable to open
> /etc/mol/session.map so it did a touch /etc/mol/session.map WAS this
> wrong?

This file is included in the packages I built and uploaded.  Can you
check why it was missing on your system?

Regards, Jens.

--=20
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!
Le veux aimeb et mqubib panz je p=E9zqbpbe je djuz tqtaj!