Installing MacOS X

Peter Handel mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:32:46 -0700 (PDT)

Here is as far as I get with booting the 6C115 Jaguar CD on my PowerCenter
Pro 210:

<*> MacOS X boot loader started
<*> Candidate boot volume: /mol-blk@0/disk@0:9
<*> Trying to load /mol-blk@0/disk@0:9,\mach_kernel.mol
<*> Trying to load /mol-blk@0/disk@0:9,\mach_kernel
<*> mach kernel read (3678188 bytes)
<*> mol owned memory at 0045D000 (1000)
<*> mregs mapped @ 0045e000 (2000)
<*> MacOS X mkext driver archive read (106988 bytes)
<*> DriversPackage-462000
<*> FileLoadDriversMKext /mol-blk@0/disk@0:9,\System\Library\
<*> LoadDrivers: Loading from
[/mol-blk@0/disk@0:9,\System\Library\Extensions.mkext]
<*> Command line: ''
<*> Framebuffer at 81000000 (640x480)
<*> Jumping to kernel entrypoint...

...and then it stops there.  I've tried two CDROM drives, disabling
altivec, etc., but it always seems to hang there.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Peter