Installing MacOS X

mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:31:09 +0200

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 12:29:26AM +1000, Menaka Lashitha Bandara wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-10-10 at 02:33, samuel@ibrium.se wrote:
> > There is OS X CD-booting support in the BK tree. I've also implemented
> > automatic boot disk detection.
>
> Excellent. :)
>
> So, tell me, where can I find this BK tree? I tried looking up the mol
> website, couldn't really find it.

Try http://www.maconlinux.org/dev.html.

You need to download and install bitkeeper and then do
the following:

	bk clone bk://mol.bkbits.net/MOL mol-bk
	bk -r co

In the future, you can simply do

	cd mol-bk
	bk pull
	bk -r co

to get the latest changes. The source is also available
using rsync:

	rsync -zvr rsync.penguinppc.org::mol mol-rsync
	cd mol-rsync

The sequence to actually build and install mol is

	./autogen.sh
	./configure
	make
	make libimport	(downloads the latest support binaries)
	make install

Cheers,

/Samuel