Installing MacOS X

Menaka Lashitha Bandara mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
11 Oct 2002 00:29:26 +1000

On Thu, 2002-10-10 at 02:33, samuel@ibrium.se wrote:
> There is OS X CD-booting support in the BK tree. I've also implemented
> automatic boot disk detection.

Excellent. :)

So, tell me, where can I find this BK tree? I tried looking up the mol
website, couldn't really find it.

> I haven't tried it myself (I'm restricted to my laptop at the moment), but I
> have had a reports that installing MacOS X from within MOL works.

Well, I'll give you a report as soon as I can. I have no real intention
of doing anything useful with MacOS X, but seeing that I have a Mac and
that I've never used OS X on it, I might as well boot it :).

Thanks Samuel. Great Work.

\LaShI

--
Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (Sid) (ibook2,powerpc), kernel 2.4.19-ben0-rc3xfs

I program, therefore I am.
	-- Fortune

<lashi@optusnet.com.au>
ICQ: 7181075

pub  1024D/CC1F67BC 2002-06-03 Menaka Lashitha Bandara (Freedom!)
<lashi@lashitha.org>
     Key fingerprint = 1874 5597 C754 5209 0A7D  4DA6 9112 5D0E CC1F
67BC