Installing MacOS X

Jesus Climent mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 23:12:05 +0200

--TYecfFk8j8mZq+dy

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 06:33:04PM +0200, samuel@ibrium.se wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 01:10:47AM +1000, Menaka Lashitha Bandara wrote:
>=20
> There is OS X CD-booting support in the BK tree. I've also implemented
> automatic boot disk detection.
>=20
> Note: those who are already running from the BK tree should do
> a 'make libimport' after pulling the latest changes in order to
> get an updated copy of the mol-bootx binary.
>=20
> I haven't tried it myself (I'm restricted to my laptop at the moment), bu=
t I
> have had a reports that installing MacOS X from within MOL works.

GREAT!

Now go for the iPod ;)

I will try to convince Apple guys to put ogg support, queue support,
erase and dynamic lists support and nogap/1sec.gap/fading support for
the next software release.

Thanks for your effort.

--=20
Jesus Climent | Unix System Admin | Helsinki, Finland.
web: www.hispalinux.es/~data/  |  pumuki.hispalinux.es
Please, encrypt mail sent to me:   GnuPG ID:  86946D69
FP: BB64 2339 1CAA 7064 E429  7E18 66FC 1D7F 8694 6D69
Registered Linux user #66350 Debian 3.0 & Linux 2.4.20

I've decided what to do with my life. I wanna be a cleaner.
		--Mathilda (Leon, the Cleaner)

--TYecfFk8j8mZq+dy

--TYecfFk8j8mZq+dy--