Installing MacOS X

christophe barbe mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:50:07 -0400

> There is OS X CD-booting support in the BK tree. I've also implemented
> automatic boot disk detection.
>
> Note: those who are already running from the BK tree should do
> a 'make libimport' after pulling the latest changes in order to
> get an updated copy of the mol-bootx binary.
>
> I haven't tried it myself (I'm restricted to my laptop at the moment), but I
> have had a reports that installing MacOS X from within MOL works.
>
> Cheers,
>
> /Samuel

Thanks for your work, samuel.

I am using mol (0.9.65) with jaguar and have a few problems. Is there an
easy way to know the changes in the bitkeeper tree? That way I will read
that before sending bug reports for only not-fixed bugs.

Christophe

As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat.
--Ellen Perry Berkeley