errors

mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 12:10:45 +0200

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 10:41:29AM +0200, Francois Taiani wrote:
> I don't know since when mol relies on automake/autoconf, but 0.9.60
> since to be out-of-date in that matter. Did you try a more recent
> version ? (0.9.64 should be the current one.)

I think Simon wants to run MOL on a 601 machine. Unfortunately,
MOL no longer supports the 601 (the 601 lacks certain hardware features
MOL makes use of). I'm not completely sure which version was the
last one that did work on the 601, but I think it is 0.9.58.

Unfortunately, it might be a bit complicated to get even 0.9.58 working.
For one thing, it is (if I rememeber right) incompatible with 2.4
kernels. It might be incompatible with recent 2.2 kernels too; I really
don't know for sure.

/Samuel