Troubles with starting MacOS X

Dan Brunet mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 06:37:16 +1000

on 7/9/02 6:24 AM, samuel@ibrium.se at samuel@ibrium.se wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 07, 2002 at 05:53:02AM +1000, Dan Brunet wrote:
>>> I realize I have forgotten to mention that root partition must
>>> be HFS at the moment (this will change in the future).
>>
>> Including HFS+ ?
> HFS+ is fine.

Ok, is it possible to install OSX on a MOL setup or must the installation
process be performed in a non-virtual environment? I'm trying a completely
'soft' MOL setup but fail to boot from an ISO of the 10.2 install disc.

The CD drive is 'out of service' on the Linux box so I can't attempt to boot
MOL directly from the Jaguar Install CD.