MOL on MacOSX

Raymond Shwake mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:32:35 -0400

--Apple-Mail-2--117135938

I'm obviously missing something. MOL is intended to provide the ability
to support access to Mac OS 9 (and now OS X) under Linux. But OS X
already provides the ability to run Mac OS 9 apps. So what does MOL on
Mac OS X buy you?

On Thursday, September 12, 2002, at 01:12 PM, Greg O'Lone wrote:

> Anyone know if MOL has been ported to run under MacOSX? This would
> make an excellent testing platform, especially since apple just
> announced that we won't be able to boot into OS9 starting in 2003.
>
> Greg

--Apple-Mail-2--117135938

I'm obviously missing something. MOL is intended to provide the
ability to support access to Mac OS 9 (and now OS X) under Linux. But
OS X already provides the ability to run Mac OS 9 apps. So what does
MOL on Mac OS X buy you?

has been ported to run under MacOSX? This would make an excellent
testing platform, especially since apple just announced that we won't
be able to boot into OS9 starting in 2003.</smaller></fontfamily>

</excerpt>
--Apple-Mail-2--117135938--