The Mac-On-Linux Documentation Project?

Jesus Climent mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:48:38 +0200

--uTRFFR9qmiCqR05s

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 12:41:46AM +0200, Jamie Maynard wrote:
> OK I kinda touched on it in my last e-mail and after giving it all of 10
> minutes thought I have really decided its a good idea.  For my mind the
> Documentation for MOL sucks, my second thought is what documentation, the
> README is a little out of date and the documentation as it stands isn't
> really helpful to newbies or those who don't know huge amounts of Unix
> technical s***.
>=20
> So here's my proposal.  We start the MOL Documentation project.  The idea=
 is
> to keep the documentation for MOL up-to-date and current with detailed
> information on all the features in MOL and how to use them.  We work on
> creating a new Man Page for MOL and many other benefits.
>=20
> I am willing to do and manage the project if Samuel and everyone on this
> list who knows lots about MOL is willing to help?  I'm not a programmer
> (just yet) which means this is perhaps the best way I can contribute to t=
he
> MOL project to make it (to coin a phrase) Insanely Great!
>=20
> So can people please post back and let me know what they think and what t=
hey
> would like to see in the documentation for MOL and how they would like it
> present?

I can test the documents, and see if what they describe actually works.

--=20
Jesus Climent | Unix System Admin | Helsinki, Finland.
web: www.hispalinux.es/~data/  |  pumuki.hispalinux.es
Please, encrypt mail sent to me:   GnuPG ID:  86946D69
FP: BB64 2339 1CAA 7064 E429  7E18 66FC 1D7F 8694 6D69
Registered Linux user #66350 Debian 3.0 & Linux 2.4.20

Yes...No...I don't know. I don't know what I want.
		--Sam Lowry (Brazil)

--uTRFFR9qmiCqR05s

--uTRFFR9qmiCqR05s--