The Mac-On-Linux Documentation Project?

Zane Edwards mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:27:39 -0500

Hi Jamie,

I am new to this list, but have been working with mol for some time and
have successfully gotten most aspects to work in it. I was thinking the
exact same thing in regards to documentation as it is very much out of
date. I am also not a programmer, but have busting my balls on linux
for a few years now and have a decent amount of experience now. I would
be more than happy to help out with creating some documentation. So
keep me on your list.

Zane Edwards

--
zedwards@mac.com