The Mac-On-Linux Documentation Project?

Jamie Maynard mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 00:41:46 +0200

OK I kinda touched on it in my last e-mail and after giving it all of 10
minutes thought I have really decided its a good idea.  For my mind the
Documentation for MOL sucks, my second thought is what documentation, the
README is a little out of date and the documentation as it stands isn't
really helpful to newbies or those who don't know huge amounts of Unix
technical s***.

So here's my proposal.  We start the MOL Documentation project.  The idea is
to keep the documentation for MOL up-to-date and current with detailed
information on all the features in MOL and how to use them.  We work on
creating a new Man Page for MOL and many other benefits.

I am willing to do and manage the project if Samuel and everyone on this
list who knows lots about MOL is willing to help?  I'm not a programmer
(just yet) which means this is perhaps the best way I can contribute to the
MOL project to make it (to coin a phrase) Insanely Great!

So can people please post back and let me know what they think and what they
would like to see in the documentation for MOL and how they would like it
present?

Jamie