mol-general digest, Vol 1 #155 - 10 msgs

Zane Edwards mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:15:19 -0500

I also had this problem and basically followed the solution below. I
must not have had dhcpd working correctly because if I had the mac side
set to use dhcp, it would not get the correct info. The work around
that I did was get the get the ip info (run as root ifconfig) and set
up the mac side manually. Now everything works beautifully.

Zane