mol-general digest, Vol 1 #157 - 1 msg

sebastien MENGIN - editions AGONE mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:31:18 +0200

Hi,

Jamie helped me all right a few days ago.
Then he proposed to set up the documentation project.

Well, I know I can not be of any help in the redaction of this documentation, cause I am a beginner in the linux world.

But I can ensure you that I will closely follow it.

My point, shared with others, could be the point of view of users, not very qualified in programming neither in "how things work", but could help evaluating the intelligibility of the doc proposed. Which is, if I got it right, the aim proposed by Jamie.

So let's go on !
--
Sébastien MENGIN
éditions Agone - www.agone.org