Linux-On-Linux and MOLD (Mac-On-Linux Documentation Project)

Jamie Maynard mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:52:09 +0200

OK I have started looking through all the documentation that I can find
on MOL as well as looking through the Mailing Lists for the last few
months and I have started trying to put some documentation together when
I have finished it I'll put it up on my site for people to look through
and give me feed back.

I do have a few questions but I'll post them later when I am running
Linux.  My main reason for posting is that I can't find the Linux side
drivers for running Linux on Linux (LoL) does any one have a copy or
know where I can find them?  I found an old post from Samuel which
talked about a directory on his FTP site which isn't there any more and
there wasn't anything included in either the MOL RPM's or in the Source
Code.  If anyone can help me track down the patch file needed for LoL I
would be grateful.

Thanks for the help.

Jamie