yaboot/OF and mol issues?

Zane Edwards mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
20 Sep 2002 21:54:21 -0500

I am noticing something that I am loosing my boot setup when rebooting
after working in osx (on linux), that just started since using the
0.9.65 release.

Most of the times, the process goes like so:
I try "startmol --osx" booting in os x (on linux) and it hangs at "ABlk
enging error" then i run startmol and boot into os 9 then shut down and
try --osx again and it works fine. Then, when I reboot my computer, I am
booted into os 9 without the yaboot prompt Has anyone else had this
issue? Is the OF getting reset somewhere?

I am using ybin version 1.3.6 on a debian system using 2.4.19 kernel on
a debian system.

Thanks in advanced,

Zane
zedwards@mac.com