HOWTO: MOL 0.9.65 and Yellow Dog 2.3 (HTML E-Mail) also a quick not on Networking with MOL and Mac OS X

Jamie Maynard mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 19:46:01 +0200

Thanks marcio

I know what the problem is.  I have been hit by Entourages auto-correct
features which changes things it shouldn't.  When I do the final version
things like that should be fixed.

Jamie