Networking problems, MOL + MacOS X 10.1.2

Francois Prowse mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:17:28 +1200 (NZST)

Are you using a different sunbet under MOL while using the TUN drivers? If
you are what address range are you using? and what subnet is on the Linux
box.

They need to be seperate and you need to modify the tunconfig file
accordingly. I've got mine setup as follows....

Linux box 192.168.1.3/24
Mac (MOL) 192.168.3.2/24

The Tunconfig file has been modified to have the 3rd octet be a 3 so the
Linux box gets a tun interface 192.168.3.1/24. If you set this up
statically there is no need to enable the DHCP option.

Please let us know if you have any more questions!

re

Francois