RUN MOL IN WINDOW I.S.O. FULLSCREEN

Philippe van Calsteren mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 01:22:27 +0000

Hi,

I read all the other mails about this subject, but
none sofar has helped me to actualy get mol running in a window.

My problem is that when i use my Voodoo4AGP i have many usable
screens for MOL when i do molvconfig, but the output isn't good,
no red etc.

When i use my Radeon 7000, i have only 1 usable screenmode,
1280*960*24, don't know what rate currenty, but this one
isn't detected by molvconfig, and i just can't seem to get mol
running on my X server window, i tried all kind
of things, offcourse set the mol video config to only use x video,
and i did the xhost +localhost thing, i recompiled my kernel, but
i don't have the special FBDev options for my cards, and i think
it somehow has to do with the latest version of MOL, i am at a
point of trying a older verion of mol, please help.

Bye.
Felix.