RUN MOL IN WINDOW I.S.O. FULLSCREEN

Philippe van Calsteren mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 17:09:57 +0000

Hello Douglas

I wish this was the solution for me, but sadly it isn't ..
If i setup the molrc.video like you describe, and try to start mol,
i get the following output:

localhost:~# startmol
Mac-on-Linux 0.9.68 Copyright (C) 1997-2003 Samuel Rydh
Starting MOL session 0
Running in PowerPC G3 mode, 80 MB RAM
Timebase: 25.00 MHz, Bus: 100.00 MHz, Clock: 601 MHz
Using ps2 mouse on /dev/psaux
Could not connect to X server localhost:0.0
Video driver(s):
No video modes at all was found - exiting
cleaning up...
Terminating threads...
DONE

I also try'd 'xhost +' before, and i recompiled my kernel and mol modules,
i do have a FBDev and i currently use the tdfx driver with my voodoo3,
thats the only graphicscard i can use with mol on a screen, voodoo4 also
but then the colors are all wrong..

Thanx anyway, anybody else with some solution ???

Bye,
Felix.