Network settings in MOL ? ?

Samuel Rydh mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:50:44 +0200

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 01:41:49PM +0100, Titanium Suite Admin wrote:
> Hi all,
> 	I'm using MOL on YellowDogLinux 3 to boot my OS X partition.
> Now OS X isn't recognizing any network settings from within MOL,
> can someone point me in the right direction as I've read the
> instructions from ,
> 	- http://www.maconlinux.org/userguide/basicnet.html
> but don't know where to add the support for the sheep_net driver??
> 	netdev:	eth0  -sheep
> 		do I add this to my molrc.osx

Well... it should go into /etc/mol/molrc.net. However, it sheep driver
is broken for OSX unless you build mol from the developer tree.

Usually, the preconfigured tun network setting is the one you want.
Just make sure you install the MOL drivers package in OSX (or no
network devices will be available at all...).

/Samuel