Network settings in MOL ? ?

Titanium Suite Admin mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:01:29 +0100

Thanks Samuel,
	I was at that stage last night but when I ran the MOL drivers that
appear on the booted Mac OS X desktop,
the screen froze and when I rebooted MOL OS X I got a grey and black
screen.
I re-installed my YellowDog and OS X from backups this morning, now I'm
very dubious of re-installing the package!
should I try installing the MolPackage.pkg? any suggestions on why I
got the fuzzy screen last time??

cheers
Ti.