Starting OSX single-user

Brian Ruth mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 01 Aug 2003 14:08:38 +0100

In message <20030801122951.GA2560@ibrium.se> you wrote:

> Well, this might be a NAT-related problem. In any case, I have actually
> fixed the sheep driver quite recently.

Yes, that's a thought. I know there are specific NAT 'helper' modules
for things like FTP. I don't really know much about the inner workings
of NIS, though.

> I'm planning to make a release within a few days (I have finally got
> CD-burners etc. working in classic MacOS) so you can either wait
> or build from the developer tree if you want to use the sheep driver.

I'm currently using the developer tree anyway, as I'm using a machine with
a 604 processor, rather than a G3. So, I'll just do another 'bk pull' and
get the latest goodies...!

Thanks,

Brian.