time difference

Samuel Rydh mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:51:03 +0200

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 11:10:14PM +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> I'm using MOL from the latest bk sources.

This is really strange. If linux has the correct time, then
you *should* see the correct time in MOL/OSX (make sure you
don't have any adjust_time leftovers in the /etc/mol/
files from the time when those corrections were needed).

I have tripple checked the current MOL code and it just
does a 'return time(NULL)' when OSX asks for the GMT time. So it is
not like there is anything to debug...

I'm prepared to eat a hat if the current code (the OSX case) is
proven to be incorrect :-).

/Samuel