Networking Problem

Tong Si-wai mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 13:10:29 +0800 (CST)

I am using Yellodog Linux and can now see OS X in a
windows under KDE. However, I can't fix the networking
part. My own network is using 10.130.64.X as the IP.

Should I change the tunconfig and the dhcpd-mol.conf
file s.t. 192.168.X.X changes to 10.130.64.X??

I commented the sheep line and change the tun line to
tun0 already. I can see the en1 / en2 device in the OS
X network configure too. But what should I use as the
way to get IP? manually or dhcp?

What should I see in the linux /sbin/ifconfig ??

I try this for a long time and still can't get the
netowrking work. Please help.

Felix

最新鈴聲推介:十面埋伏,多謝失戀,心淡...
http://ringtone.yahoo.com.hk