Incompatible MOL Audio version?

Xus mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:06:45 +0100

El dom, 21-12-2003 a las 18:39, Jens Schmalzing escribió:
> Hi,
>
> recently, I'm getting the above message when I boot Mac OS X
> (up-to-date version of Panther, i.e. 10.3.2) from mol (latest Debian
> package corresponding to rsync of October).  Then mol mounts the
> drivers disk, but installing the package doesn't change anything.
>
> I checked out the latest rsync, but couldn't see any differences that
> would affect this issue.

Hi  !

I've fixed this weekend, and the problem is this, MolAudio driver have
version
1.2, and MolPackage.pkg is 1.1. To solve this, you have to get
bitkeeper's
osx-drivers (than is more recent than rsync tree), and compile it inside
Mac
OSX (you need developer CD). If you want mine, get
http://bulmalug.net/~xus/Ibook/MolPackage1-2.pkg.tgz

I don't know if this version is stable, not finished, or .... but sound
with
alsa works very well, and network too ;-)

By the way, I'm running debian sid into ibook G3-800, with kernel
2.4.23-ben1.
I have Mac OsX 10.2.8.

Best regards,

    Xus