No sound at all

Misty De Meo mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:21:40 -0400

I'm having similar troubles, although in my case I have *some* sound; but
it's just a crackling sound, and it makes the computer immensely slow while
"sound" is playing. x_X My MOL sound seems to be normal according to MOL
itself; when booting, it tells me "MolAudio 1.1 (fragment 8192/256)." I'm
using MacOS X 10.2 on a G4 800MHz (with AltiVec disabled for MOL) AmigaOne.
At least I've got MOL working now; for any wondering, the problem was
largely incompetence on my part. ;b Other than sound, it's working quite
nicely; and I'm certainly enjoying using it for a few specific programs,
which run well.
I'm having another problem, too... I can't switch between full-screen and
windowed because ctrl-alt-F9 is already mapped to something else: switching
sessions. ^.^; Is there anyway to remap this either in Linux (which I can't
seem to find) or in MOL? I'm using KDE, if that's any help.

Thank you,
Misty De Meo