login screen - please help

Jeroen Diederen mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 09:11:21 +0100

Hi,

I already reported this problem twice, so far I did not recieve any
comments on it unfortunately. So I try it one more time in a new January
thread.

I installed MOL on a Mandrake cooker-ppc platform. Mol runs in a
windowed mode. If I get into the login screen of OSX, and I press a key,
it is as if it stays being pressed, it looks to me as if it enters a
loop. So if I try to type the password it keeps making letters by
itself, it can't be stopped. Also when I then click my username again,
my username keeps blinking as if I was pressing it continuously. Has
anyone observed this behavior before, and can someone help me prevent it
? I really do not know what is wrong here. I thought that by installing
the 0.9.66 version it would be fixed....not :(

Jeroen Diederen